The Hyannis Law firm of Aiken and Aiken located in Hyannis is hiring a full time Receptionist/Paralegal. This entry level position will work directly with two Personal Injury Attorneys and the paralegal administrative staff in all aspects of legal case management including answering phones, filing, typing/word processing, research and greeting clients.
The ideal candidate is professional, personable, responsible and able to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with a strong commitment to helping the firm meet a varied and high client expectation. Proficiency with computers, flexibility and extraordinary organization and communication skills are required.
Receptionist/Paralegal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare reports for attorneys based on case specifications and attorney requests
- Assist attorneys in developing motions and other case filings
- Maintain reports and files for upcoming and completed cases
- Utilize various resources to develop information for pending cases
- Answer phones, schedule appointments and provide various clerical responsibilities as needed
- Greet and communicate with clients in office and/or via phone and videoconferencing