Cape Cod law firms are constantly hiring both part and full time Paralegals, Administrative Assistants and Receptionists. These entry level position generally work directly for the Attorneys in the firm and provide various aspects of legal case management including preparing legal documents, answering phones, filing, typing/word processing, research and greeting clients.
The ideal candidates are professional, personable, dependable and able to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with a strong commitment to helping the firm meet high client expectations. Proficiency with computers, flexibility and extraordinary organization and communication skills are required. Training is often provided and competitive salary and benefits vary by firm and position.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Prepare reports for attorneys based on case specifications and attorney requests
- Assist attorneys in developing motions and other case filings
- Maintain reports and files for upcoming and completed cases
- Utilize various resources to develop information for pending cases
- Answer phones, schedule appointments and provide various clerical responsibilities as needed
- Greet and communicate with clients in office and/or via phone and videoconferencing